Pages

Monday, August 12, 2013

Things NOT to say to your non-parent friends

My married, childless friends are still my friends - even if we can't relate about every topic, I truly care about them and what they're going through in their lives.  With that being said, my girlfriend recently linked the following articles on Facebook and I have to say - I agree with the authors.  As parents, we need to be more cognizant about what we say to our childless friends.  Take a read and let me know what you think.

John Kinnear: 5 Things Parents Need to Quit Saying to Non-Parents
Mary: 5 MORE Things Parents Need to Stop Saying to Non-Parents

Disclaimer: this post is purely my opinion and is not meant to offend any one in any way.  If you choose to comment on this post, please do so respectfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment